INFO ABOUT USING ZOOM
We are excited in 2019 that we are now able to offer courses, with a live webinar option via the Zoom app.
This means that if you are not able to attend onsite in Byron Bay, but want to do one of our courses, you can attend online.
To enrol in the zoom option:
1. Go to the Courses Page on this website
2. Click the ENROL NOW Button under the school you would like to attend.
3. On the booking page select the ticket “Online via ZOOM Webinar Video” option and do the course live online from wherever you are in the world.
You will be sent an email with all the necessary details including an invitation and link to join the Zoom lecture.
*People watching the lecture via Zoom will have their microphone disabled throughout the lecture to stop feedback and background noise disrupting the class.
*Some courses like “The School of Contemplative Spirituality” offer Tuesday night sessions that can be attended onsite or via ZOOM but the weekend retreat will only be offered onsite.
PLEASE NOTE: Using ZOOM to participate in our School is a LIVE event and not a recording.
Byron Bay Time Zones:
- SUMMER – AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)
- WINTER – AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
BAND WIDTH & SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
It will not cost you anything to use the Zoom app software as it is a FREE download.
However before purchasing the “Online via Zoom Webinar Video” ticket, we recommend that you check the zoom website to ensure that you have the correct bandwidth and other system requirements.